    I must do something wrong!
    Any hints/suggestions?

    Gr. Jan

    OldBoy, Jan 20, 2004

  2. try www.Driverguide.com
    Or provide more info and I'll search for you:
    Computer Model (Pavillion 6620, etc...)
    Graphics type - onboard, AGP slot, manufacturer. ie: Hercules, Nvidea, etc...

    Ray Fichthorn, Jan 20, 2004

  3. OldBoy

    OldBoy Guest

    Thank you!
    I already looked at www.driverguide.com.
    The system is a Compaq Evo D310 mt (micro-tower) with on-board Intel Extreme
    Graphics for the 845G chipset.
    The DD505A came with a CD which I lost during a move to another place.....

    Gr. Jan

    OldBoy, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Ray Fichthorn, Jan 20, 2004
  5. OldBoy

    OldBoy Guest

    Been ther already, but thanks alot anyway!
    The driver I'm looking for isn't the same as the Intel Extreme Graphics
    driver.
    Gr. Jan

    OldBoy, Jan 20, 2004