    Looking for Embeeded kernel to load onto ARM based Micro-controller
    (128K Flash, 64K RAM). Is there any where source code is available for
    this Micro controller?.

    GS, May 18, 2005

  2. GS

    Dan Guest

    Dan, May 18, 2005

  3. GS

    Ken Guest

    http://www.FreeRTOS.org

    Ken, May 18, 2005
  4. GS

    Johnny Guest

    I recently tried that with an Atmel AT91EB40A evaluation board. I
    used the application note (AN-40) from the Micrium website, the source
    code from the book I bought on Amazon, and using Evalaution IAR
    embedded workbench with JTAG interface.

    There were only minor hassles, since the version of the souce code
    supplied with the book is older than officially required for the App
    note. I just commented out a few function calls that support some new
    features not supported in my kernel source and it compiled and ran
    fine. Although this is my first experience with 32-bit micros, it was
    very encouraging.

    regards,
    Johnny.

    Johnny, May 18, 2005
  5. GS

    Wansmaak Guest

    Wansmaak, May 18, 2005
  6. GS

    GS Guest

    Johnny,

    Do you have any idea howmuch Flash and RAM on this Atmel Controller,
    also Is there any link incase if I want to buy that controller.

    My ARM controller contains 128K flash and 64K RAM, both are part of ARM
    controller, I am wondering whether the filnal object can fit in that
    size?. Thanks.

    GS, May 19, 2005
  7. GS

    Toni76 Guest

    OSEK-OS (www.3soft.de) would fit if you don't need many OS services.

    Toni.

    Toni76, May 29, 2005
  8. GS

    GS Guest

    Toni,

    I don't need many OS services, I visited the web site (www.3soft.de), I
    couldn't able to find any icon to download package, Is this free or
    paid package, could you please let me know the link to download
    package.

    GS.

    GS, May 29, 2005
  9. Hi GS,

    if your micro is the LPC2106 (I don't know about another one with 128k
    / 64k) there is an ApNote AN-1206B from Micrium here:
    http://ucos-ii.com/contents/support/appl_notes.html

    Others that come to mind but are more expensive:
    Nucleus from Mentor Graphics, kernel is small but lots of driver
    options
    CMX from CMX systems, also small kernel and competitive pricing
    http://www.cmx.com/

    hth, Schwob

    An Schwob in the USA, Jun 1, 2005
  10. GS

    Toni76 Guest

    OSEK is a stadard, 3soft just *sells* an implementation of this
    standard. for more details about OSEK http://www.osek-vdx.org/

    Have fun...

    Toni76, Jun 2, 2005