Looking for HP (freelance) engineers for project work

Discussion in 'HP' started by globalnettech, Aug 10, 2006.

  1. Hello Google-HP engineers,

    we would like to invite you to join us at www.globalnettechs.com.
    We are currently building a worldwide network of hardware, software,
    and IT services suppliers.
    Customers post their requirements in our forum, and companies or
    individuals such as yourself can start bidding. Of the total fee, we
    deduct 5% for hardware and software purchases, and 15% for services.
    The issues can vary from hardware to software to network design or
    onsite
    support requests. The forum is currently divided by manufacturer, you
    can
    simply sign up and click on 'Watch this forum for new posts' in the
    forum(s)
    of your choice.
    You will then immediately be notified of new posts.
    There are no signup or any other fees. The advantage for the customers
    is
    that they get responses from companies and engineers immediately,
    instead
    of having to wait for hours or days. Your advantage, of course, is that
    you generate new business, and increase customer exposure.
    So, if you are interested, simply sign up as a GlobalnetTech at
    http://www.globalnettechs.com/phpBB2/.
    Let us know if you have any questions regarding this invitation !

    Regards,

    GlobalNetTechs Support Desk
    www.globalnettechs.com

    globalnettech, Aug 10, 2006