    Ofmen27 Guest

    Please post or email if you have a copy of the above named compiler.

    Thanks.

    Ofmen27, Dec 3, 2003

  2. | Please post or email if you have a copy of the above named compiler.

    I was a beta tester for that compiler, I *may* have a copy around. I
    actually appeared in a MS ad, shot on location in my home. That was
    before there was any *IX o/s for PC, and I was specifying compilers for
    a number of organizations.

    I've been cleaning my computer room, so it may have left :-( If it
    hasn't you can help me clean!

    --
    Bill Davidsen <> CTO, TMR Associates
    this we should do freely and generously.

    bill davidsen, Dec 24, 2003