    Tom Scales Guest

    Oh please. I admit I went a little off and shouldn't have, but even you
    agreed he should be capable of using a newsreader.

    Tom Scales, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    This

    from the guy who doesn't ridicule, insult, swear, etc in posts to others.
    I may agree with your assertion that people should learn to use their email
    and newsreader programs. but don't be too quick to pat yourself on the back.
    I most certainly don't agree with your methods. And the fact that some in
    this group refuse to admit to themselves or you, that what you are doing is
    wrong changes nothing.
    The sad thing is that others who frequent this group use you as an example
    of how to behave.

    Come on Tom, it's time(long over due) to clean up your act and set a good
    example rather than a bad one.

    Irene, Nov 27, 2006

  3. Von Fourche

    Notan Guest

    Funny, I don't see Tom setting a bad example.

    There ARE times when yelling, 4 letter words, etc. are the only way to get
    someone's attention.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 27, 2006
  4. Von Fourche

    Tom Scales Guest

    I don't do it often, and I do regret the profanity, but Irene, even you have
    to admit that Barry is being pretty obstinate

    Tom Scales, Nov 27, 2006
  5. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    On that we agree. As I said, I just don't approve of your methods.

    I guess based on what you say, if I get up set, I can post similar posts to
    yours and you will give me a pass on it.
    Some how, I think not.

    Irene

    Irene, Nov 27, 2006
  6. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    For some reason, your comment does not surprise me. >g<

    Irene, Nov 27, 2006
  7. Von Fourche

    Notan Guest

    Why? Are you usually surprised by facts?

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 28, 2006
  8. Von Fourche

    Tom Scales Guest

    OK, I promise. One get out of jail free card.

    Tom Scales, Nov 28, 2006
  9. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    No, facts and your behavior are no surprise, at all.
    Which was your post again? More behavior than facts, I suspect. >g<

    Irene, Nov 28, 2006
  10. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    Thank you. I sincerely hope that I never need to use it.

    Irene, Nov 28, 2006
  11. Von Fourche

    Notan Guest

    OK, Irene. If you're gonna start with your usual crap, I'm all ready.

    Show me where, in this thread, I stated anything other than facts.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 28, 2006
  12. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    I guess we differ on whether Tom's post was setting a "bad example" or not.
    But calling this a fact, I don't know..
    You may consider this a fact, but I think it is more like attempting to
    justify bad behavior.

    BTW,, are you using Tom's example in composing portion of your post, or is
    this just an example of your behavior?

    Oh, I'm sorry, you did indicate that you believe such behavior is acceptable
    to get some one attention, didn't you? >g<

    Irene, Nov 28, 2006
  13. Von Fourche

    Notan Guest

    You're twisting words, again.

    I said, "There ARE times when yelling, 4 letter words, etc. are the only way to get
    someone's attention."

    While it shouldn't be the first line of attack, I stand by my post.

    Don't agree?

    Too bad.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 28, 2006
  14. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    How can I twist words? I exactly quoted you. Take a look and my post and
    read what follows the ">"

    I guess you didn't mean what you said? Nothing new there either, huh? >g<

    Irene, Nov 28, 2006
  15. Von Fourche

    Notan Guest

    Back to the killfile, Grandma.

    Notan

    Notan, Nov 28, 2006
  16. Of course you do, dear, and I have a fleet of Ferraris & only date
    supermodels. Just stop insisting on your credentials, which are
    immaterial in this matter, and start hitting the REPLY button.

    Sparky Spartacus, Nov 28, 2006
  17. ROTFLMAO!!! Too funny!

    Sparky Spartacus, Nov 28, 2006
  18. Von Fourche

    Irene Guest

    Sadly, that is the problem. Too many in this group think such
    behavior(ridiculing and insulting others, and swearing in their posts) is
    "Too funny".

    Irene, Nov 28, 2006
  19. Von Fourche

    Tom Scales Guest

    I wasn't ridiculing or insulting.

    I was frustrated by his either a) clear inability to use a newsreader or b)
    stunning disregard for anyone but himself.

    The true irony is that if it was a Dellbot privately emailing you, then
    you'd be stridently posting here about our inadequacies.

    Can we let this drop?

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Nov 28, 2006
  20. Von Fourche