    is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
    I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
    operating manuals?

    Frank, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Frank schreef:
    Seach the agilent website:
    http://www.agilent.com/

    Beste Regards,
    Roel

    electronics_designer, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Thank you. I have got the manual for 16750A.

    Frank, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Frank

    Gob Stopper Guest

    While you're at it, you should order (for free) a CD with the latest SW:

    http://software.cos.agilent.com/LogicAnalyzerSW/

    Al

    P.S. You'll probably want to install it after you get it :)

    Gob Stopper, Nov 30, 2005
  5. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Well, the manual is pretty straightforward and I am getting on it after
    looking at the logic analyzer itself, as simple as switching from windows
    to linux.

    Thank you for the software link, I will forward it to the machine admin.

    Frank, Dec 1, 2005