    a paper version?

    regards,
    Karl

    Karl M. Auer, Mar 7, 2011

  2. Karl M. Auer

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Karl M. Auer" wrote in message
    Hello,

    does somebody has a PDF-Link for "MCS-51â„¢ Macro Assembler User's Guide,
    Publication number 9800937, Intel Corporation" - or knows somebody who sells
    a paper version?

    Here's an HTML version but I haven't found a PDF. 8^(

    http://plit.de/asem-51/contents.htm

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Mar 8, 2011

  3. Karl M. Auer

    Karl M. Auer Guest

    Hello Tom,

    thanks for this link - but I'm looking for the document for the intel
    assembler asm51.

    Karl

    Karl M. Auer, Mar 8, 2011