    building an old computer to use as a server or just web browsing. So fiends
    wont touch this good computer lol

    Anthony

    Anthony, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Anthony

    Hippy Paul Guest

    local newspapers; regional advertising magazines; friends & (their)
    relatives; skips; local (small) computer shops that do upgrades; ebay...

    Hippy Paul, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Anthony

    Ed Guest

    My Basement. ;p

    Ed

    Ed, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Anthony

    FSAA Guest

    Still using an Asus TX-97 (Intel TX chipset) with K6-III 450 (6*75Mhz)...
    the PCI bus is still stable enough even at 37.5Mhz, (may be to do with the
    only PCI card in the machine is the ATI Rage), using it to program my CASIO
    graphing calculator. Built this machine 5 years ago when I was a student so
    it's been through a lot with me (finished my final year course work on it),
    but I am happy to sell it for a price :)

    FSAA, Nov 2, 2004