    the NRE costs are very important.

    Thanks in advance

    Anton Erasmus

    Anton Erasmus, Mar 13, 2008

  2. Anton Erasmus

    Uwe Bonnes Guest

    www.leiton.de has an online calculator.

    For a test, I did 10 pcs 100x160mm 0.15 Polyimid, 2-sides 6mil, no silk
    screen/E-Test/Stiffener and got to little more than 500 Euros.

    Don't know about oders form SA(if I remember right ;-)

    Uwe Bonnes, Mar 13, 2008

  3. Anton Erasmus

    TT_Man Guest

    PcbCart.com in China. Used them lots of time for DS pth and had a quote for
    flexi .

    TT_Man, Mar 14, 2008
  4. I have been using them for normal PCBs. I have been very happy with
    their quality and price. I did not realise they did flexi's as well. I
    will give them a try.

    Thanks
    Anton

    Anton Erasmus, Mar 14, 2008
  5. Their site seems to be german only. Unfortunately my german is not
    good enough for such a technical matter.

    Thanks
    Anton

    Anton Erasmus, Mar 14, 2008