Looking for proper Abit ic7g motherboard raid driver

Discussion in 'Abit' started by cannondale, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. cannondale

    cannondale

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2007
    So my computer was working just fine one day and I awoke to "Windows Could Not Start Because of a Computer Disk Hardware Configuration Problem..." etc...

    I have an ABIT IC7G v 1.1 motherboard with 2 70 gig drives raided

    So I threw in the XP Pro CD (non-slipstreamed) to go through the recovery console

    Hit F6 to install 3rd party raid controller for my RAID (0)

    threw in the floppy that I thought that had the proper files

    and got the message "file txtsetup.oem not found"

    I looked at the contents of the floppy and sure enough, no txtsetup.oem file

    For the life of me I can not find the proper driver for my raided board

    Can someone help me out?

    Thanks

    cannondale, Jun 26, 2007