Looking for software/Drivers for several Compaq Notebooks/Desktops...

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Michel, Feb 1, 2011.

  1. Michel

    Michel Guest

    Hi,

    I have several Compaq Notebooks/Desktops whitout any kind of original
    floppy's or CD's. Does someone have (and can provide) me the original
    diskimages (*.IMA/*.ISO files (plus a scan of the disk (*.JPG))) of the
    following Notebooks/Desktops?

    Compaq LTE LITE 4/25C
    Compaq LTE ELITE 4/40CX (With Smartstation)
    Compaq Contura Aero 4/33C
    Compaq Prolinea 4/50
    Compaq Armada E500 @ 800MHz
    Compaq Deskpro 2000 5200MMX
    HP/Compaq EVO D310 Micro Tower (Compaq version)
    HP/Compaq EVO D330 (HP Compaq version)

    I hope that someone can help me. Languages that I can use (and understand)
    are Dutch and English.

    Greetings, Michel

    Michel, Feb 1, 2011