Looking fot an Out Of Order Video Card

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Roswellbob, Jul 1, 2006.

  1. Roswellbob

    Roswellbob Guest

    Hi to all
    i'm looking for a HS GeFoce 4400ti or 4600Ti, i need the heatsink and the
    double fan, and also the "equerre" which permit to screw it on the chassis.
    It is because what happened to me :
    http://locke.john.free.fr/Ti4600.htm
    The card is functionnal, but i think this summer, it will be over heaten,
    and actually i can't fix it on my chassis
    I you have a another type of Card, the "equerre" must have from AGP Slot to
    the up of the card DVI==>S-VHS==>VGA output
    Some of ATI card as the same configuration of the out line
    I'm from Paris
    Have a good time

    --
    Roswellbob

    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Arsouille/

    Roswellbob, Jul 1, 2006

  2. Roswellbob

    TMack Guest

    There is an English expression that is sometimes used to describe graphics
    cards in that condition. That expression is "completely fucked". Don't
    wast your time on it. The blown capacitors will make it unstable. Buy
    something else.

    TMack, Jul 1, 2006

  3. Roswellbob

    Roswellbob Guest

    Pour occuper son temps libre "TMack"
    nous a gentiment octroyé la missive :
    et y developpa le theme de :

    Hi, it's not really a problem, i've already changed with succes Bad
    capacitors on some mobo, it cost less than 1euro each, and i don't need
    absolutly this GPU, it's for a old PC ( XP2200+) that i just make fun to
    rebuilt.
    Just the "equerre", i can't build one, and all my old cards have not
    DVI+SVHS+VGA, so i will have to play with my dremel, if i can't find one
    Sorry for bad english, and thanks for your reply

    Roswellbob, Jul 1, 2006
  4. Roswellbob

    Guest Guest

    If all you're after is the heatsink and fan for the 4600 then the Vantec
    Iceberq4 Pro kit is a good solution.

    Chri$

    Guest, Jul 1, 2006
  5. Roswellbob

    First of One Guest

    If I understand correctly, the "equerre" you want is an L-shaped metal
    bracket used to attach the video card to the case, like the one on this
    9200:
    http://images.dealtree.net/store/fullsize/DT_81415_1.JPG

    That bracket is actually very difficult to purchase alone. Your best bet is
    to buy a cheap video card like the 9000, 9200 Pro or MX4400. Or ask the eBay
    sellers if they are willing to sell you the bracket separately.

    First of One, Jul 1, 2006
  6. Roswellbob

    Roswellbob Guest

    Pour occuper son temps libre "First of One"
    nous a gentiment octroyé la missive :
    et y developpa le theme de :
    Exactly what i looking for :), it is why i'm lookink an out of order GPU,
    on Ebay there are not a lot of :-(
    I think i will made one with a blank one and my mini drill ....

    Roswellbob, Jul 1, 2006
  7. Roswellbob

    First of One Guest

    It's always more fun that way. However, "make your own" could prove
    uneconomical if you break two drill bits in the process. :) Do you have
    access to a sheetmetal hole-punch?

    First of One, Jul 1, 2006
  8. Roswellbob

    Roswellbob Guest

    Pour occuper son temps libre "First of One"
    nous a gentiment octroyé la missive :
    et y developpa le theme de :
    Done :)
    Fisrt the card was like this :
    <http://locke.john.free.fr/Ti4600.htm>

    And now, itlooks like this :
    <http://locke.john.free.fr/Ti4600_Refaite/>
    Just remain three capacitors to change, i have them, and i have allready
    change some on two Mother board with succes, but for now, that will waiting
    a while, the GPU doesn't seem to crash in 3D, so i'll do this later....
    Thaks for all your reply, have a good time

    Roswellbob, Jul 3, 2006
  9. Roswellbob

    Roswellbob Guest

    Pour occuper son temps libre "First of One"
    nous a gentiment octroyé la missive :
    et y developpa le theme de :
    Look my post here :
    http://groups.google.fr/group/alt.c...ob&qt_g=1&searchnow=Rechercher+dans+ce+groupe