    I guess there aren't that many people who own Chaintech motherboards, or
    maybe the ones that do don't know about newsgroups. LOL

    Wayne

    Wayne , May 23, 2004

  2. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne , May 23, 2004

  3. Wayne

    jOhN Guest

    Mine is running fine so I only lurk here waiting for potentially useful
    info :)

    jOhN, May 23, 2004
  4. Wayne

    Ginchy Guest

    Ever thought that it might be an indication that people who use chaintech
    boards have very little problems?

    we are the dead...............

    Ginchy, May 23, 2004
  5. My 9CJS just keeps doing everything it should. I would still like to
    get some help reprogramming the handigator so I can use Nero instead of
    WinDVD.I have noticed that Apogee can no longer read the vchip voltage.

    denizenoftheforest, May 23, 2004
  6. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    I guess that nobody with the Chaintech VNF3-250 posts here then. I have one,
    and the temperature for my AMD XP 64 3200+ shows as 12°c in the BIOS. You
    know that has to wrong. LOLOL Plus, when I select to have Legacy support
    for my USB Mouse in the BIOS, when I reboot it says the keyboard is locked,
    and I have to either press the F1 key to continue, or go back into the BIOS
    setup.

    2 major bugs. I emailed Chaintech about both, but only after a very fervent
    email did I get the form email about them being busy.

    Not much help. Fortunately, neither of this issues is major. Or I would
    have returned this motherboard and replaced it with one from another
    company.

    Wayne

    Wayne , May 23, 2004