Lose app window position after MMC

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ralphey, May 28, 2006.

  1. Ralphey

    Ralphey Guest

    Windows XP
    NF&-S v2 / AMD 2400 mhz
    ATI X800XT AIW 256 AGP
    6.13 driver MMC 9.03

    Each time I start the MMC TV I lose my
    application window position memory.
    Not in the TV window but in every app that starts
    afterward. Everything defaults to 0,0.
    This even happened in MMC 7.1

    The only way I have found to put them back is to
    unload Hydravision desktop mgr then restart it.
    I then use a small registry file that reverts the
    positions back to their original position. After that
    they stay where I have put them until I stop then restart
    the TV again.

    Is there a setting that will stop the TV app from killing
    the application window position memory?

    Ralphey, May 28, 2006