Losing time when using DVI and not VGA?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ant, Sep 8, 2012.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Hello.

    Does anyone know why using DVI makes my computer's clock/time slow down?
    I notice the the slow downs even after a minute of using DVI. If I use
    VGA (with a DVI adapter), then I have no problems. I also can make it
    stop losing its time if I disable all video accelerations in Windows XP
    Pro. SP3's display hardware acceleration. Also, it seems like watching
    videos in DVI with video accelerations make clock/time slow down even
    faster. :(

    You can read my old Windows XP Pro. SP3 primary computer
    specifications/details at
    http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/about/computers.txt ...

    Thank you in advance. :)
    --
    "Thanks for giving me the courage to eat all those ants." --unknown
    | |o o| |

    Ant, Sep 8, 2012