    G4/400/AGP 10.3.5

    Thanks,
    -j

    JoanD'arcRoast, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Is your copy of TextEdit still functioning normally? The TextEdit
    services are provided by the TextEdit application.

    Tom Harrington, Oct 11, 2004

  3. It appears to be. I use it several times a day.

    Aha. I'm writing to you after having logged out and back in; services
    menu now looks like I remember it from a couple weeks ago -- crowded.

    It's nice to have them back, but I still wonder why they went on
    vacation...

    Thanks for responding, Tom!

    -j

    JoanD'arcRoast, Oct 12, 2004
  4. JoanD'arcRoast

    matt neuburg Guest

    Just a thought... There used to be a bug where Carbon apps would display
    the Services menu shorter than Cocoa apps. I don't know if it's fixed.
    But what I'm suggesting is, see whether the Services menu differs as
    seen from within different programs. m.

    matt neuburg, Oct 12, 2004