    Do you have other technologies to be mentioned??

    Regards
    Mikkel

    Mikkel Loennerup Christensen, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Mikkel Loennerup Christensen

    Iain Tebbutt Guest

    You could also look at using the license free ISM bands. IIRC these
    are at 433MHz and 868MHz in the UK and (I think) 915MHz in the US.
    Depending on your volume you can get FCC/CE marked modules for a few
    dollars/pounds or if your volumes are high enough you can roll your
    own using one of a range of transmitter/receiver chips from the likes
    of Atmel or Chipcon.

    We've achieved ranges exceeding 200m with this type of RF so you'd
    easily be able to cover a house!

    Iain

    Iain Tebbutt
    www.claritech.co.uk - Hardware and Software Design