Low Price high quality pcb and assembly manufacturer!!!

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by njsldz, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. njsldz

    njsldz Guest

    We are manufacture low cost, high quality PCB prototypes in China.

    we also supply RoHS Compliance,Leed Freed PCB prototype.

    Silk masks are produced for the same price

    Send us a PCB file and we will reply promptly with a quote.

    We can assemble components for your company.

    if any question, Please email us with your questions.

    We sell high quality HDI PCB's.

    accept delivery times are prompt.(quick turn)

    We can supply color PCBs board(Example: Blue,
    Black,Red,Green,White,yellow.)

    Mail: [email protected] or

    E-mail pcb files to us and we will provide a prompt quote.

    We sebd PCB via DHL or UPS ( Approx 1 day from Chins to the USA)

    Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:
    1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold,
    carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask
    2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle....
    3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered
    4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12
    5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz
    6) Minimum finished hole size .006"
    7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004"
    8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24"
    9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125"
    10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors
    (Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..)

    Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day.
    4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days)
    6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)

    Min Qty 3pcs.
    Web:www.n j p c b.c o m
    mail: [email protected] j p c b.c o m
    Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao

    Website: http://www.njpcb.com
    E-mail: [email protected] or

    Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

    if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon

    njsldz, Oct 13, 2006

  2. njsldz

    David Ashley Guest

    Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

    Having a flash front page on your website is
    really tacky. I don't know why people are still
    doing that. Just the facts, M'am.

    -Dave

    David Ashley, Oct 13, 2006

  3. njsldz