    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    Tom Scales, May 21, 2006

  2. Tom Scales

    Ian Guest

    The only low profile cards I have noted from ATI are indeed the 9550s.
    They taper up only at the socketry end using a ribbon cable etc. I don't
    think you'll find this on the power cards. What craetes the need for low
    profile, if I may?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0621-1, 22/05/2006
    Tested on: 22/05/2006 23:36:24

    Ian, May 22, 2006

  3. Tom Scales

    Tom Scales Guest

    The only low profile cards I have noted from ATI are indeed the 9550s.
    They taper up only at the socketry end using a ribbon cable etc. I don't
    think you'll find this on the power cards. What craetes the need for low
    profile, if I may?

    The case of the Dell Optiplex GX240 only allows a low-profile card. I found
    an nVidia 6200 which will be OK.

    Tom Scales, May 23, 2006
  4. Tom Scales

    HH Guest

    Tom,
    I had to go with an nVidia card in my Optiplex as well. I could not find
    an ATI low profile card that shipped with a low profile bracket. The ATI
    Rage Ultra that came in my Dell had no s-video out.
    Regards,
    HH

    HH, May 25, 2006
  5. Tom Scales

    gary Guest

    Which model of 6200 did you get, and where did you buy it?
    I need a low-profile AGP graphics card also, for a Dell
    Optiplex GX-150. It uses small form-factor on everything,
    very hard to find parts to upgrade.

    Thank you.
    Gary.

    gary, May 27, 2006