    MX4400's and FX5500's. Best I have seen is a 7300GS.

    Is that as good as it's going to get?

    Thx

    Jethro, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Unless the mainboard is some kind of weird proprietary form
    factor, you could buy a standard ATX case, and a better PSU (if
    needed), then install any AGP card you'd want. My niece, and newphew's
    grandmother gave them an old HP a few years ago. It was a WinME model,
    and had a little micro ATX case. The PSU died a few weeks later, so I
    bought a cheap standard ATX case with a cheap 400W ATX PSU. The
    mainboard fit perfect in the case, and that old thing is still
    "chugging" away with WinXP Pro now. Has better ventilation as well.
    It's not good for gaming, but perfect for homework, web surfing, and
    email.

    Larry Roberts, Nov 2, 2006

  3. Jethro

    Jethro Guest

    Hmmm interesting thought. Hadn't occurred to me to rip it all apart as
    they just got it. I got cases of cases sitting around from past upgrades
    I could throw their way. Have to watch for the weird PSU though.

    Thanks,

    Jethro, Nov 2, 2006