    Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
    UK).

    Many thanks.

    Andi Cole, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Andi Cole

    First of One Guest

    I don't suppose you can snip off the excess material with a hacksaw?

    First of One, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Andi Cole

    Andi Cole Guest

    Not really, but thanks. I need the top bent over to keep the card in pace
    when I swap video cables.

    Andi Cole, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Andi Cole

    DaveL Guest

    Uh... you could use pliers to bend it. Then drill a hole for the screw.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Apr 11, 2005