    deasel Guest

    My sandra scores are exactly the same as for a 2200xp which is a 1800mhz cpu
    like mine.

    deasel, Sep 23, 2003

  2. deasel

    GTD Guest

    I gained a fairly sizable chunk of performance by shutting down many
    of Win XP's unneeded services (if that's your OS). Do a google search
    and you'll find a handfull of guides that should help you. I bet there
    was about 25 or so that are started be default that aren't always
    needed.

    GTD, Sep 23, 2003

  3. deasel

    S.Heenan Guest

    The stock speed for the 2500+ Barton is 11x166MHz ~1833MHz. If your
    motherboard and RAM support it, increase the FSB to 200MHz and drop the
    multiplier to 9x. Then try benchmarking with SANDRA.

    S.Heenan, Sep 23, 2003
  4. deasel

    deasel Guest

    Well it don't matter, it still should be faster per clock tick then being
    exactly the same.

    I'm running 175fsb (max for my memory) 12x I think so it's 2.19 ghz now, but
    its scoring less or same as my 1700xp when I had it at the same clock.

    GTD, Sep 27, 2003