    Thanks for your time

    Johannes Lauesen
    jl (a) prowlan ? com

    Johannes Lauesen, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Johannes Lauesen

    daytripper Guest

    You might try the CMOS Setup Utility to see if there are any CMOS settings
    that force the bus speed.

    Otherwise, if you really want to use The Big Hammer approach, you can put a
    shunt on the Digium edge connector from pin B49 (M66EN) to pin B50 (GND),
    which will force the bus down to 33mhz...

    /daytripper

    daytripper, Jan 12, 2005