    Thanks, Tom
    Spamming this account signifies
    your unqualified consent to a free security audit

    Guest, May 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Chris Guest

    With 2 Enet MACs? There are very few that have even one Enet MAC.

    Chris.

    Chris, May 5, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry, I really mis-stated this request. I am looking for a dev board
    w/ an MCU on it that also has two 10/100 ethernet PHYs and the
    circuitry on the board to allow the MCU to communicate w/ the PHYs.

    For example, the ideal board would be similar to an EDTP frame thrower
    or packet whacker, or even an easy ethernet w except that it would
    have 2 ethernet RJ45 connections.

    Guest, May 5, 2006