    correct. What could cause the problem? Any ideas

    TIA,
    Frank

    Frank van Eijkelenburg, Jun 18, 2008

  2. Solution was to pull P0.31 high during reset. According to the manual
    a low signal on this pin during reset will disable JTAG (which I don't
    use). According to the errata a low signal on this pin during reset
    will result in undetermined device behavior.

    Frank van Eijkelenburg, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Frank van Eijkelenburg

    emeb Guest

    Thanks for the follow-up. That's a curious little bit of undocumented
    behavior.

    Eric

    emeb, Jun 26, 2008