    ideas?

    TIA,
    Frank

    Frank van Eijkelenburg, Jun 18, 2008

  2. It is working now. The main problem was in my generic interrupt
    handling code. After changing the generic interrupt handling,
    everything worked fine.

    Frank van Eijkelenburg, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Frank van Eijkelenburg

    emeb Guest

    Thanks for the follow-up. I assume it was a fairly simple software
    bug, not some lurking inconsistency in the way the LPC2138 works?

    Eric

    emeb, Jun 26, 2008
  4. Yes, it was a software bug in the code I use. The LPC2138 was working
    correctly.

    Frank

    Frank van Eijkelenburg, Jun 28, 2008