LPCXpresso LPC11uxx examples are completely wrong??Or its me?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by blisca, Feb 27, 2012.

  1. blisca

    blisca Guest

    Hello

    i tried to use a LPCxpresso demo board mounting NXP LPC11U14 uC,in
    LPCxpresso free environment.

    I downloaded from NXP site some examples
    http://ics.nxp.com/support/lpcxpresso/
    as LPCXpresso Example Projects for LPC1114/301.zip

    i started with "blinky" with the aim of modify it using PIO1_28 and its
    capture function and at first build PIO1_28 results undefined.
    I noticed that in driver_config.h is included "LPC11xx.h" instead of
    "LPC11Uxx.h"
    Furthermore the drivers alleged in the zip file as timer32.c are related to
    LPC11xx devices .Same for other drivers.
    Again,MCU in project settings is LPC1111 instead of LPC11Uxx.
    It appears completely wrong,but normally in such situation the errors are
    due to myself, rather than the guys writing software.
    So i ask if someone noticed that and where could i find right examples

    Many thanks
    Diego

    blisca, Feb 27, 2012

  2. blisca

    scrts Guest

    They should be fine. Open CMSIS libraries project, compile them, then all
    other examples should run fine.

    P.S. Check CMSIS version before.

    scrts, Feb 28, 2012

  3. blisca

    blisca Guest

    Thank you for helping me.

    This demonstrates that i don't understand CMSIS use

    Projects like LPCXpresso11U14_usbhid appear to me as stand alone
    project,and they does not have a "driver" folder to pick modules from(i.e.
    timer32.c).
    How can i have help from CMSISv200_LPC11Uxx library?I can't find inside any
    driver related to peripherals as timer32 .

    So i'll change the questions.
    How can i use timer32 capture function in a LPC11U14 demo board in
    LPCXpresso environment?Can you resume step by step wich files should i
    download and add to my workspace to use timer32 functions?

    Thanks again,
    Diego

    blisca, Feb 28, 2012
  4. blisca

    blisca Guest

    How can i use timer32 capture function in a LPC11U14 demo board in
    Looks solved
    http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m0/lpc11u00/

    Software for LPC11Uxx (zip) (v.1.0, 2011-04-09)

    contains correct drivers,i'm using it and looks working

    Anyway if you can suggest me a good website about the right use of CMSIS i
    will read it

    thanks again,
    Diego

    blisca, Feb 28, 2012