    Has anyone managed this? If so, I can seek solutions elsewhere.

    MK

    Michael Kenward Words for sale

    kenward, Dec 2, 2003

  2. kenward

    The General Guest

    I have used LS 120 on several ASUS boards -the board supports them better
    than others I may say; its just that the drive itself usually stops the
    high density read function after a while and then is only good as a
    floppy drive.

    The General, Dec 2, 2003

  3. kenward

    kenward Guest

    That was my feeling. I just thought I would ask. The symptoms occurred
    after the rebuilds.

    Unfortunately, these drives seem now to be decidedly obsolete.

    kenward, Dec 2, 2003
  4. kenward

    JonnyCab® Guest

    The thing I liked about them was the electronic eject, which you could do
    anywhere the drive had properties. One click, and the disk was ejected.

    PS...the last time I used one of these internal drives (mine was an OEM
    Matsushita), it worked perfectly on an A7V133. I had no trouble using it as
    an A:\ drive for either floppies or LS-120 disks. I had the BIOS set to
    AUTO, and that was it... HTH...

    JonnyCab®, Dec 2, 2003
  5. kenward

    Doug Ramage Guest

    I had no problems with my LS-120 drive on my A7N8X dx mobo - until last week
    when I must have damaged it when I changed my PSU. :(

    Doug Ramage, Dec 2, 2003