M-Audio Delta 66 and Omni I/O /w delta 66 differences

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by someone92, May 6, 2005.

  1. someone92

    someone92 Guest

    Hi,
    I want to buy a used M-AUDIO delta 66 soundcard. On the internet I
    saw 2 models :

    M-Audio Delta 66
    M-Audio Omni Studio Omni I/O with Delta 66

    On M-Audio's web site there's no information about the Omni I/O.
    Is there any differences between the current Delta 66 soundcard and the
    one that came with the Omni I/O module (it seems an older card, it's
    not the same color and it's writen 1999 on it). Will the current delta
    66 work with this card (omni).

    I would prefer to buy the one with the Omni I/O module since there's
    volume knobs, unbalanced/balanced I/O, FX send and many more option on
    it. Does M-Audio still sell this product? If not what was the retail
    price of it and how old is it. Is it a better product than the current
    Delta 66 module.

    Does anyone have one of them and could give me experience feedback on
    those products

    Any other information will be very useful

    someone92, May 6, 2005