    the BIOS might cause this?

    Thanks

    Dave

    Comnet, Aug 5, 2006

  2. Comnet

    Spacebug Guest

    Got the same problem with bios 304.

    I think it's a bug, with Q-Fan setting.
    So let Q-fan disabled and everthing works fine.

    Spacebug, Aug 6, 2006

  3. Comnet

    Comnet Guest

    That was exactly the problem.

    Thanks

    Dave

    Comnet, Aug 6, 2006
  4. Comnet

    Paul Guest

    Don't forget to report it to Asus. Asus does not monitor
    Usenet or their own "VIP" forums, and their tech support
    need to be informed of the bug and the fix. Then wait
    three months :)

    Paul

    Paul, Aug 7, 2006