M2N32SLI Bios hangs?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by VenitHoras, Sep 5, 2006.

  1. VenitHoras

    VenitHoras

    Hey guys, just built a brand new comp:

    M2N32-SLI Deluxe
    AMD Athlon 64 4600+ Dual Core
    2 X 1GB PC5300 Memory (Not dual channel, yea I know, but it was on sale!)
    PNY NVidia Geforce 7600 GS 512MB
    Maxtor 300GB SATA

    When I try to go into BIOS it half-loads it and then freezes. Everything that did load up looks a little distorted too. Also it took me many tries to get to that point and I haven't tried doing anything different with it yet (including booting from CD-ROM or anything) because I don't wanna mess things up. Is there any compatibility issues that might happen? Is it the graphic card? I'm also using a flat screen instead of a CRT, could that be the problem?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    -J

    VenitHoras, Sep 5, 2006