    setup and the drivers that came on the CD a burnin test would cause
    the board to act like garbage after 10 minutes, but now I have been
    using the systems for over a week and no issues.

    Jordan, Mar 20, 2008

  2. Please clarify.
    The M3A has a built in Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet controller. Are you
    saying that you used an Attansic driver? If so, where did you get it?
    Thanks.

    Peter van der Goes, Mar 22, 2008

  3. Jordan

    Jordan Guest

    Do a google search on "Attansic L1 1.4.3790.7" and you will see a
    bunch of hits. Attansic is the company "or just name" of who
    originally made that chip. This is the same chip on some of the M2x
    boards that I have and one of them is failing as well.

    Personally I am going to start looking for another motherboard
    vendor. I am having more and more fall outs because of cheap stuff
    and things that should have been glaring to anyone that had to install
    this board. I mean I got 3 of these and they all did the exact same
    thing.

    Jordan, Mar 22, 2008