    monitor. I had to hit RESET to get anything on the monitor again.

    Selecting the previous driver seemed to fix the problem.

    Perce

    Percival P. Cassidy, May 31, 2011

  2. Percival P. Cassidy

    Oldish Git Guest

    Download the latest driver directly from the ATI (now AMD) site.
    Drivers installed by Windows Update are often not ideal. I only
    let WU install critical Windows updates/security patches, never
    hardware drivers. You can get the latest drivers for your graphics
    card here:
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
    HTH,

    Oldish Git, Jun 2, 2011