M64-AGP: Win Warnings in W2K Forces Standby Mode

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Bob, Dec 27, 2004.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Greetings ... with a M64 AGP card installed along with the appropriate card
    and monitor drivers installed, my Win2K machine goes in Standby mode every
    time I get a windows-related warning pop up.

    Has anyone experienced this? Are there updated drivers for this card?

    thanks

    Bob Ashley - UNIX Geek - Centreville, VA
    usenet (at) house (dash) bowlrz (dot) org

    Are you auto-extracting e-mail addresses? Then and
    should be of special interest.

    FLAMES > /dev/null

    Bob, Dec 27, 2004