    Best,

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad, Aug 13, 2006

  2. May I ask... what is "Iomega formatting"?

    Elden Fenison, Aug 13, 2006

  3. Conrad

    Conrad Guest

    Hi Elden,

    Sorry for my wording. Perhaps I should have said "after running the CD
    from Iomega - the 250 Gig miniMax exhibits ~232 Gigs for actual
    storage.

    Notwithstanding, it's one sweet setup - works well and looks great (Mac
    mini on top of same size white box as itself).

    Best,

    Conrad
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad, Aug 14, 2006
  4. Not exactly the same size -- the disk box is a bit flatter than the Mac...

    Jochem

    Jochem Huhmann, Aug 14, 2006