    option that prevents the mini from booting off a CD, but couldn't find
    anything else relevant, so I don't know if there's any veracity to
    that. Help!!?!??!?!....

    mikexcohen, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Are you talking about a PPC Mini or an Intel Mini? I would expect that
    Linux distros haven't caught up with the Intel switch yet. But I could
    certainly be wrong and am too lazy to check Linux distro sites.
    If you're talking about a PPC Mini, I have no idea.

    leo

    Leonard Blaisdell, Jun 23, 2006

  3. mikexcohen

    mikexcohen Guest

    Oh, good call: mini==Intel and powerbook==PPC. I just did a quick web
    search, and it looks like one person managed to get an experimental
    Ubuntu running on MiniIntel, but with issues. Maybe I'll wait around
    for more stable miniIntel linux versions... thanks for the tip, Leo!

    mikexcohen, Jun 23, 2006