Mac PS X 10.9.3 is now available

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Michelle Steiner, May 15, 2014.

  1. From the usual sources.

    Michelle Steiner, May 15, 2014

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Alan Browne Guest

    On 2014.05.15, 15:10 , Michelle Steiner wrote:
    > From the usual sources.

    For the Play Station?

    --
    "Big data can reduce anything to a single number,
    but you shouldn’t be fooled by the appearance of exactitude."

    Alan Browne, May 15, 2014

  3. Michelle Steiner

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:10:09 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    <> wrote:

    >From the usual sources.

    What is Mac PSX?

    --
    Creationists - get educated before you argue,
    And when you're corrected, try to learn something.

    Creationists only need know that
    Evolution is important proven science
    and
    creation is made up nonsense

    Barry OGrady, May 16, 2014
  4. Michelle Steiner

    Joe Wolf Dee Guest

    On 2014-05-16 07:15:37 +0000, Barry OGrady said:

    > On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:10:09 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> From the usual sources.

    > What is Mac PSX?

    P is next to O on the keyboard.
    P = O
    PSX = OSX.
    They're called typos.
    Everyone does them frpm tume ti tume.

    --
    JoeWolfDee
    Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator,

    Joe Wolf Dee, May 16, 2014
  5. In article <ll51jt$8u7$>,
    Joe Wolf Dee <> wrote:

    > Everyone does them frpm tume ti tume.

    True. But when you do it on Usenet, expect to be mocked. It doesn't take
    much to get Usenetters to respond.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA

    Barry Margolin, May 16, 2014
  6. Michelle Steiner

    Fred Moore Guest

    On 5/16/14, 8:51 a, Joe Wolf Dee wrote:
    > On 2014-05-16 07:15:37 +0000, Barry OGrady said:
    >
    >> On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:10:09 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> From the usual sources.

    >> What is Mac PSX?

    > P is next to O on the keyboard.
    > P = O
    > PSX = OSX.
    > They're called typos.
    > Everyone does them frpm tume ti tume.

    Ah, come on! If you're gunna encrypt your response, at least use ROT13!!!

    --
    Nothing says poor craftsmanship more than wrinkled duct tape.

    Fred Moore, May 16, 2014
  7. Michelle Steiner

    Alan Browne Guest

    On 2014.05.16, 08:51 , Joe Wolf Dee wrote:
    > On 2014-05-16 07:15:37 +0000, Barry OGrady said:
    >
    >> On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:10:09 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> From the usual sources.

    >> What is Mac PSX?

    > P is next to O on the keyboard.
    > P = O
    > PSX = OSX.
    > They're called typos.
    > Everyone does them frpm tume ti tume.

    No siht.

    Teasing Michelle (who is usually very accurate in her typing) is a
    standard sport in this NG.

    Alan Browne, May 16, 2014
  8. Michelle Steiner

    Your Name Guest

    In article <>, Barry OGrady
    <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 15 May 2014 12:10:09 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >From the usual sources.

    > What is Mac PSX?

    - A Playstation emulator for the Mac which runs games written
    for any Playstation console: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, and PSP.

    - Postscript RIP software for better printing from Macs to
    high-end printers.

    - A Mail plug-in for automatically adding an extra note to
    the end of an email.

    ;-)

    Your Name, May 16, 2014
  9. In article <>, Alan Browne
    <> wrote:

    > Teasing Michelle (who is usually very accurate in her typing) is a
    > standard sport in this NG.

    *snort*

    But I should explain that "PS X" was not a typo, but more of a brain
    fart as a result of some information I know. In addition to buying
    Beats, Apple is also buying Sony Playstation; Apple's OS for it will be
    based on OS X, just like iOS is based on OS X, and will be called PS X.
    I've been extensively testing this for the past week. It's an effort
    to rectify the negativity caused by the release of Pippin.

    The Apple Playstation will probably eat into the sales of the iOS
    family of devices because a sizable percentage of owners of those
    devices buy them strictly for the games. But the Playstation will be
    integrated into the Game Center, so people with iDevices can play
    interactively with people on the Playstation. There's a rumor that OS
    X 10.10 may also incorporate Game Center, although that may not happen
    until 10.10.1.

    I'm probably violating my NDA by explaining this, but I inadvertently
    gave it away with that brain fart.

    Michelle Steiner, May 17, 2014
  10. In article <170520141059064466%>, Your Name
    <> wrote:

    > - A Mail plug-in for automatically adding an extra note to
    > the end of an email.

    C-sharp in fact. It certainly won't B-flat.

    Michelle Steiner, May 17, 2014
  11. Michelle Steiner

    Alan Browne Guest

    On 2014.05.17, 08:45 , Michelle Steiner wrote:
    > In article <>, Alan Browne
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Teasing Michelle (who is usually very accurate in her typing) is a
    >> standard sport in this NG.

    > *snort*
    >
    > But I should explain that "PS X" was not a typo, but more of a brain
    > fart as a result of some information I know. In addition to buying
    > Beats, Apple is also buying Sony Playstation; Apple's OS for it will be
    > based on OS X, just like iOS is based on OS X, and will be called PS X.
    > I've been extensively testing this for the past week. It's an effort
    > to rectify the negativity caused by the release of Pippin.
    >
    > The Apple Playstation will probably eat into the sales of the iOS
    > family of devices because a sizable percentage of owners of those
    > devices buy them strictly for the games. But the Playstation will be
    > integrated into the Game Center, so people with iDevices can play
    > interactively with people on the Playstation. There's a rumor that OS
    > X 10.10 may also incorporate Game Center, although that may not happen
    > until 10.10.1.
    >
    > I'm probably violating my NDA by explaining this, but I inadvertently
    > gave it away with that brain fart.

    Too bad you had to waste that ... April 1 is a bit in the past.

    Alan Browne, May 17, 2014
  12. In article <>, Alan Browne
    <> wrote:

    > On 2014.05.17, 08:45 , Michelle Steiner wrote:
    > > In article <>, Alan Browne
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Teasing Michelle (who is usually very accurate in her typing) is a
    > >> standard sport in this NG.

    > > *snort*
    > >
    > > But I should explain that "PS X" was not a typo, but more of a brain
    > > fart as a result of some information I know. In addition to buying
    > > Beats, Apple is also buying Sony Playstation; Apple's OS for it will be
    > > based on OS X, just like iOS is based on OS X, and will be called PS X.
    > > I've been extensively testing this for the past week. It's an effort
    > > to rectify the negativity caused by the release of Pippin.
    > >
    > > The Apple Playstation will probably eat into the sales of the iOS
    > > family of devices because a sizable percentage of owners of those
    > > devices buy them strictly for the games. But the Playstation will be
    > > integrated into the Game Center, so people with iDevices can play
    > > interactively with people on the Playstation. There's a rumor that OS
    > > X 10.10 may also incorporate Game Center, although that may not happen
    > > until 10.10.1.
    > >
    > > I'm probably violating my NDA by explaining this, but I inadvertently
    > > gave it away with that brain fart.

    > Too bad you had to waste that ... April 1 is a bit in the past.

    When the muse strikes, she strikes.

    Michelle Steiner, May 17, 2014