    records "System Sleep" with the actual wakeup time, not the
    going-to-sleep time).

    Martin

    Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu

    Graham Miln Guest

    Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu
    Our product DssW Sleep Monitor will keep a log of your computer's sleep
    periods.

    Sleep Monitor 2.1
    <http://www.dssw.co.uk/sleepmonitor/>

    Alternatively, you need to build a daemon that registers an interest in
    sleep and wake events.

    Power Management for Macintosh; getting started
    <http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2075.html>

    Using Cocoa, look for NSWorkspaceWillSleepNotification and
    NSWorkspaceDidWakeNotification notifications.

    Kind regards,

    Graham

    Graham Miln, Dec 29, 2005