    "blahblahblah" because a bad public movie atom was found in the movie.

    What's up with that? I'm using OS 9.2.2 ......has it something to do
    with that?

    totalrule, Jan 15, 2006

  2. There's no notice on the web page for the keynote, but from memory
    previous keynotes have always stated they required the latest version of
    QuickTime. Whether it's to show off the improvements in the latest
    version, to force people to keep up to date, or to minimise the data
    that has to be served up I can't say. Unfortunately QT 7 isn't available
    for Mac OS 9 so it looks like you're stuck.

    http://roger.geek.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Jan 16, 2006