    "12/30/04," not "Today".

    Just curious ...

    ankh23

    ankh23, Dec 30, 2004

  2. I'm not experiencing it; I get "Today."

    Michelle Steiner, Dec 30, 2004

  3. ankh23

    Chuck Reti Guest

    Try resizing the date column in mail window. The date display will
    change from "relative" to numeric if the column is too small.

    Chuck Reti, Dec 30, 2004
  4. ankh23

    David Guest

    Just make the date column a bit wider.

    David, Dec 30, 2004
  5. ankh23

    ankh23 Guest

    Thanks David and Chuck. IQ on Holiday Leave, apparently. ~~:-|

    ankh23

    ankh23, Dec 31, 2004