Mainboard drivers for GA-72MM

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by The Seabat, Mar 31, 2007.

  1. The Seabat

    The Seabat Guest

    Howdy: I have a motherboard without any idea what I need for
    drivers for the onboard video, sound and chipset. This is a Gigabyte
    GA-72MM Rev 1.2 with a 750MHz Socket A CPU. It has the VIA chipsets,
    and the only one I can ID (the other is hid under a heatsink) is VIA
    VT82C686B. There is a Creative chip for the audio, but I can't read
    the numbers on it. This whole unit is in a case with the brand of IQ
    Soft, Inc and I can't find anything on the web from or about them.

    Could someone please tell me the names of the driver files I need to
    restore this unit to operation? The hard drive had been fdisk'd and
    formatted, so no info was available before I got this puppy. Any
    help will be gratefully appreciated! Thanks.

    --

    The Seabat
    GoogleGroups filtered with extreme prejudice.

    The Seabat, Mar 31, 2007

  2. The Seabat

    old man Guest

    presumably you visited gigabyte site?

    old man, Mar 31, 2007

  3. The Seabat

    The Seabat Guest

    On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:44:10 GMT, "old man" <>
    wrote:

    >>presumably you visited gigabyte site?

    Yeah, their support only goes back to the GA-8xxxxx versions.

    The Seabat, Apr 1, 2007