    the online Epox store, but it did not include a manual. The Epox
    website is of no help - their ftp links are broken. Does anyone have
    a electronic version of the manual I can have? Thanks!

    jeffmaciej, Aug 23, 2008

  2. jeffmaciej

    Paul Guest

    mu-9npa+Ultra&+&J.pdf

    http://202.69.85.13/Mainboard Manual/Socket 939/mu-9npa+Ultra&+&J.pdf

    It is downloading so slowly, I cannot finish the download and verify the
    file is OK.

    I've been trying to use web.archive.org to find a copy, but that machine
    is being a pig right now as well.

    OK, I don't know what just happened, but a second copy of the file showed
    up. My browser sat quietly, doing nothing for about 10 minutes, then
    suddenly started downloading at 130KB/sec. The file pointed to by this
    link, is actually stored on a web.archive.org disk. I don't know why
    there is a delay, unless something in the source code for this page,
    is trying to ping a node on the net somewhere.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20050817235840/http://www.epox.nl/downloads/download.php?download_id=142

    So now you have two places to look :)

    The first link still isn't finished.

    Good luck,
    Paul

    Paul, Aug 23, 2008

  3. Thanks so much! I also got some help from another group and another
    website, who found the PDF on Epox's Russina website.

    LarrytheCucumber, Aug 24, 2008