    disk with the ic14 version of the BIOS and flashed it back. The
    system came back up with no problems. So just a warning do NOT go to
    version 15 of the bios.

    Paganstar, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Paganstar

    TomG Guest

    are you talking about the IC7 board and version 1.5 of the bios? this is
    the first report I have heard of with respect to this issue... I have an
    Audigy (not the 2) and have had no issues and I have a hard time figuring
    how sound drivers would interfere with the hard drive detection in the bios
    but anything is possible...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Paganstar

    Oyou812 Guest

    Hi,
    I have an Audigy 2 on an IC7-G with BIOS 15 and no problems at all.
    Latest drivers on everything and even O/C to 3.26GHZ, Stable as anything.
    Maybe you have other issues with your setup as I have had absolutely no
    problems with this board in anyway.
    Even my temps are good too.
    Did you pull the power lead and clear the CMOS? Have you checked the BIOS
    settings?
    I agree with Tom I can't see how a soundcard can cause a problem like yours
    so there must be something your not doing.
    Good luck :)

    Oyou812, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Paganstar

    Weaver Guest

    Firewire and usb and other associated busses maybe?

    Bad drivers?

    Audigy Classic :) here, IC-7G and 1.5 - no problems

    Weaver, Jul 24, 2003