MAKE THOUSANDS NO SCAM!!

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by shiftyclown, Apr 16, 2005.

  1. shiftyclown

    shiftyclown Guest

    An easy way to make money and get rich quick! No scam! 100% legal
    this is not a scam i have done it myself
    Can you really make money so easily? I am and this helps while
    developing my own online business!
    I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to
    convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense
    how you can earn money through paypal.
    A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
    of us, I was curious, so I kept reading :
    OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal,
    here is some of it!!
    Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and,
    when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a
    member of
    PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent
    standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving
    payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an
    email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go
    there...
    You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will
    never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By
    fast I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done
    on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT
    considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal!
    Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the
    emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in
    the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200
    newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
    thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about
    trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?
    Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the legal aspects of it : It follows the same regulations as the
    mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00.
    Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in my
    PayPal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end
    soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
    about $25.00. By the
    end second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I
    had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week
    and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still
    coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00., I have spent more
    than that on the lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
    REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
    have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the
    instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial
    $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
    PayPal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used
    my millions of people world wide.
    STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
    Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
    write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
    creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your
    address to anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
    The email list:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move
    the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR
    email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the
    list.
    ex:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6) [email protected] something.com (you at something.com)
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
    32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
    the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
    ---- DIRECTIONS----
    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
    from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer
    memory.
    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
    to the list.
    Step 3) save your new notepad
    file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
    sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. :
    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions.)
    Just example you log on any search engine like, yahoo.com,google.com,
    altavista.com,excite.com then you search with this subject millionaire
    message board? or money making message
    board? or employment message board? or money making discussions?
    or money making forum? or business message board? etc. You will find
    thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find
    the option post a new message.
    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill
    in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
    scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    post message button. You're done with your first one!.
    Please Be Honest and it will truely work for you: Congrats!

    shiftyclown, Apr 16, 2005