Make Thousands of Dollars easily

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Cakewalker, May 30, 2005.

  1. Cakewalker

    Cakewalker Guest

    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
    back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now and came
    across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
    dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
    thought, 'Yeah right, this must be a scam', but like most of us, I was
    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each
    of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your
    own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
    article in at least 200 newsgroups. There are thousands! No catch, that
    was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
    thought about trying it. I figured: 'what have I got to lose except 6
    stamps and $6.00, right?' Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
    WHAT!?... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
    shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
    in.

    In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I
    had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
    than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
    start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
    easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!

    It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage).

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works!

    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
    extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:
    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
    yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success
    by carefully adhering to the instructions.

    You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
    your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
    business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
    to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
    mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like
    you and me asking to be included in that list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
    piece of paper 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.' Now get 6 US $1.00
    bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
    will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next,
    place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
    now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
    above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
    doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
    requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of
    us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
    aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6
    envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) E. Haynes
    3629 Edgar St.
    Hannibal, MO 63401

    #2) M. Molina
    807 Siesta Loop
    Robstown, TX 78380

    #3) T. Linkous
    115 Lee St.
    Greenville, NC 27858

    #4) E.H. Johnson
    P.O.Box 409
    Clearlake Oaks, CA 95423

    #5) L. Johnson
    5700 Ridge Club Loop, #302
    Orlando, FL 32839

    #6)J. Wine
    4502 Jouster Ct, #203
    Orlando, FL 32817

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    number 6 on the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :)

    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
    1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
    have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
    on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.This
    VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a
    good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
    theft.)

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
    Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
    only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send
    it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

    ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
    the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
    memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
    the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
    copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
    list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go
    back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
    first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
    it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
    MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT :YOU
    HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving
    money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
    rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
    postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
    CORRECT.**

    Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
    the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make
    200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
    bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
    post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies
    each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part,
    each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2
    and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
    with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
    AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
    latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
    on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
    again.

    The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all
    over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
    everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if
    it really works?? I think so... People have said, 'what if the plan is
    played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the
    chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
    new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday
    and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

    Cakewalker, May 30, 2005

  2. Cakewalker

    JefN Guest

    <snip illegal chain letter>

    Did you know, J Wine, that chain letters and pyramid schemes are illegal in
    the United States?

    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/emailusers.htm

    You are exposing yourself to potential prosecution. Action can be taken
    against you by anyone in cyberspace, simply by copying your email, complete
    with headers, and forwarding the whole mess to .

    Also .. you, and everyone else in your chain letter, have exposed yourself
    to being potential victims of identity theft. You have publicly posted two
    pieces of information that identity thieves need: your name and address.

    Think about it before you participate in another 'get rich quick' scheme.

    Jef

    JefN, May 31, 2005

  3. Cakewalker

    Notan Guest

    Rather than lecturing the OP about something he/she probably
    already knows, I find it much easier to forward the abusive
    posts to his/her ISP.

    Forwarded to .

    Notan

    Notan, May 31, 2005