Man cleans KB, now has unlocked multiplier!

Discussion in 'Abit' started by ginfest, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. ginfest

    ginfest Guest

    "Extra, Extra, read all about it"

    All I can say is thank God for the newsgroup. Check out this link at the
    Abit forum:

    http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23009

    Guy cleans his keyboard and claims he now can adjust his Intel CPU multi!
    Of course you can change the BIOS option to enable the multi with Modbin (as
    is pointed out in the thread) but w/o an ES CPU changing it will have no
    effect.
    I wonder how many will be looking for this "magic bullet" and wondering why
    it won't work?
    Talk about using "elbow grease"!

    Perhaps an appearance by "Leporello" is in order?

    LOL

    Mike G

    ginfest, Sep 13, 2003

  2. ginfest

    TomG Guest

    LOL!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Good lord. "They" should never have made the Internet user-friendly, nor
    PCs. Leave the no-brain-crowd for the Mac. =)

    /M

    Martin Eriksson, Sep 13, 2003
  4. ginfest

    h2so4 Guest

    Perhaps an appearance by "Leporello" is in order?
    I fear that Leporello's appearances on the Abit fora are seldom seen as
    being "in order," but I doubt that he would have it any other way.

    h2so4, Sep 13, 2003