Manual for CT-6ATA4

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Les Hemmings, Feb 18, 2007.

  1. Les Hemmings

    Les Hemmings Guest

    Has anyone got a copy of the users manual for the CT-6ATA4? Can't find it
    anywhere online? Perhaps someone has it in .pdf or .doc?

    Cheers...

    Les

    --
    Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

    "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"

    "That's 10 times I've explained binary to you. I won't tell you a 3rd
    time!"

    http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

    http://www.richarddawkins.net/index.php

    Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA