    etc.
    been googling and would be very happy for any help.
    xnt

    emekadavid, Apr 12, 2010

  2. As Google suggested, there probably are none:
    1. All computers are so cheap, most owners prefer to buy
    a new laptop than repair one that has been serviceable for
    three or four years.
    2. So few PC repair shops work on laptops rather than
    desktops that there was never an economic demand for
    repair manuals for laptops (beyond written documentation
    from manufacturers) let alone showing how to connect
    components never designed to work together.

    Don Phillipson, Apr 14, 2010

  3. AFAIK, the "best" service manuals for laptops were for the Thinkpad
    line when IBM still had it. They had (probably still have) on-line
    manuals for all Thinkpads, which included complete disassembly
    drawings. I suggest you download a few of those and look through
    them... at the very lease it will let you understand thaht it would be
    practically impossible to assemble a laptop from components that were
    not designed to be used with one another.

    Charlie Hoffpauir, Apr 14, 2010