    Does anyone know of a workaround to force capture at the correct rate?

    TIA
    Mike

    mmartins, Apr 17, 2004

  2. mmartins

    Linea Recta Guest

    Workaround: Use Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7. You can choose the parameters you
    want for capturing / editing with this card.

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    Linea Recta, Apr 17, 2004

  3. mmartins

    mmartins Guest

    Thanks, I'm trying it now and it looks good

    mmartins, Apr 18, 2004
  4. mmartins

    Linea Recta Guest

    All right, another tip: if you want to capture in real good quality get the
    prog. AVI_IO.

    http://www.nct.ch/multimedia/avi_io/

    This is compatible with your card and captures to AVI. Use lossless
    compression for AVI (latest version of hyffyuv). After this you can edit (if
    desired) in Ulead MSP7 and for final step render to DVD-compliant MPG2. This
    procedure may take a little more time and effort but it gives the highest
    quality. Never re-edit MPG2, but consider MPG2 a an end format.

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk