MASSIVE DOWNGRADE to LAIR for PS3......blame Nvidia's RSX

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Air Raid, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. Air Raid

    Air Raid Guest

  2. Brenden D. Chase, Sep 8, 2006

  3. Air Raid

    Kendt.Eklund Guest

    Wasn't there a trailer video at E3 for Lair? What are the chances the
    "gameplay" sequences looked much better than the screenshot ;)?

    Honestly - I'm amazed that anyone takes any of the trailer videos
    seriously - see the hype on MGS4/Motorstorn/Killzone, etc.

    Kendt

    Kendt.Eklund, Sep 8, 2006
  4. Air Raid

    TheGame Guest

    And I bet you still think the Killzone 2 video clip represented game
    play... ;-)

    TheGame, Sep 8, 2006
  5. Air Raid

    getrich Guest

    Well, in my case, silly me for thinking that Motorstorm might actually
    of been REAL gameplay.

    - Richard Hutnik

    getrich, Sep 9, 2006
  6. Yeah, but only because you'd be stupid enough to believe me.

    Brenden D. Chase, Sep 9, 2006
  7. Air Raid

    John Lewis Guest

    John Lewis, Sep 9, 2006
  8. Air Raid

    spaceman Guest

    man that is really disappointing, but it was to be expected. it looks
    nothing like the mocked up screenshots they were showing last year and
    earlier this year. the 360 could do much better than that. maybe they should
    pack up and move over to the other side next time!

    but what PS3 news isn't disappointing?

    spaceman, Sep 9, 2006